I was at the June class in 2014, in Huntsville, Texas. I wanted to let you know that of all the training I have been through at the TPCLS, and I am in my 10th class now, your training has by far impacted my career more than any other training….. I just wanted you to see how your training has affected me and the City I now work for, and to thank you.
Chief Gregory Scott McAuley
This course builds and expands on the basic Social Media for Public Safety Course. It offers not only solid foundation and practices but upcoming trends in social media and what to expect in public safety.
1. 20 years of communication changes, why "1990's" practices are not effective.
2. The effect of Social Media on officer safety, media, citizens and truthful reporting.
3. How local Government Social Media should differ from Public Safety Social Media.
4. How social media is a force multiplier and expands an agency capacity.
5. What LE should share with citizens, how & why.
6. Who posts and how this needs to be expanded in most agencies.
7. New trends in Social Media in 2016 and how they will affect/effect public safety.
8. How to make agency PSA's more effective.
9. How Social Media enhances community policing and procedural justice.
10. Best Practices for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, NextDoor, Dashboards.
11. What are Social Media analytics & how to measure effectiveness.
12. How agency Social Media should be designed for mobile use and be multi-lingual.
Recommended Audience: Police CEO'S, Commanders over PIO/Social Media, Patrol & Communication Divisions. Any staff members you are considering allowing to post on social media, Patrol Sgt's. Government members who would like to gain an understanding of why and how social media is necessary for Law Enforcement agencies in today's culture. Although this course uses predominately Police examples many members of Fire Departments, Courts, DA's etc., have taken this course and rated it very highly.
Registration & Information @ www. NextGenTraining.org
CONTACT NEXT GENERATION TRAINING
8114 Fisher Dr.
Owner Contact Information
Marketing & Technical Assistance