STOP TEACHING Digital Citienzenship!! TEACH DIGITAL DEFENSE! Sexting/Sextortion/Sexploitation CyberBullying/Human Trafficking
Internet Predators: Sexting, Sextortion, & Human Trafficking
(LE Class - 8 hours /School & Public Class Below 2 hours and up)
Recommended Audience: Criminal Justice - Police Patrol, Detectives, SRO's, Juvenile Judges, Probation, District Attorneys and DA Investigators.
- How Predators take advantage of the communication gap between Digital Immigrants & Digital Natives*
- Desensitizing, grooming, mental and technical hacking to gain information, pictures, video, money, and meetings.
- Types of Predators & Bullies: School/Local, organized crime, companies
- Prevention, Education & Monitoring
- Sexting, Sextortion & Human Trafficking
- Bullying, Suicide, Peer Pressure & Social Media
- Today's apps for social media, hiding files and more.
- Preventing Predators: A Team Approach
- Federal & State Laws
- Victim groups - Pre-teens, teens, recently divorced/widowed, military, etc.
NOT a computer forensics class (Forensics experts have rated it highly)
Heavy focus on pre-teens & teens
Internet & Social Media Safety
School Administration - Counselors, Principals, Teachers
2 hours - Parents, community & church groups
1.5 hrs. - Kids and Teens