Two Pricing Options for Law Enforcement /Government
1. Open Registration (Hosted by an agency or organization)
- Host agency advertises, provides room/AV support & receives 2 free slots per 10 paid participants - no other cost (Coffee,
water, etc. - always appreciated!)
- $125.00 Per person, minimum 25 participants (1-day class & continental U.S. only) If enough people do not
sign up we cancel, no penalty.
- On-line registration & payment processing provided by NGT
- NextGenTraining provides handouts & certificates
2. Conference, Company and Targeted Classes
- Host can charge participants or not - No maximum on attendees
- The host is responsible for logistics, AV Support, location, registration, payments, handouts and certificates if
- Flat Rate Training Fee $1500.00 per day (Travel days ((if necessary)) are billed at $250)
- Expenses (State rate hotel, transportation, meals)
Multi classes across a State or Region
Flexible presentation times, keynote or
multiple breakouts per day ok, however, no presentation less than 1.45 minutes.
We Understand Government/Association Needs -
high-quality training with low maintenance presenters
flexible in customizing courses for your audience at no additional charge.
We have worked with several Post & other State Agency to provide CEU's
Multiple, shorter classes for CEO's/public group's can be substituted for maximum value.
School Training Classes are priced differently due to the fact here is usually several
presentations in 1 day.